Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Carrington aspires to be the aged care provider of choice which enriches and enables the quality of life for all people in our community. It is our mission to accomplish this by helping our clients and our staff achieve well-being and fullness of life.
We currently have opportunities for motivated applicants to join our Hotel Services team. These positions will be assisting in housekeeping, catering and laundry operations; successful applicants may be required to perform duties in other areas, as required. We are looking for individuals who are kind and caring, and can respect our consumer’s identity, culture and diversity.
Various Shifts between:
6.00 am and 7.30 pm, Monday to Sunday
Availability within this timespan would be advantageous
· Good customer service and strong communication skills
· Ability to undertake the physical requirements of duties which may include cleaning (mopping/vacuuming/wiping etc), pulling/pushing trolleys, driving a buggy, as well as cleaning, loading and unloading washers/dryers and other manual tasks
· Previous experience in a similar role (catering, cleaning, laundry), preferably in an aged care facility or hospitality environment
· Well presented with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Good work ethic and ability to comply with policies and procedures
· Ability to work unsupervised to set timeframes in a fast paced environment
· Willingness and availability to work around a 7 day roster which may include weekend shifts and last minute calls for shift relief
· Good documentation and record keeping skills
· Qualifications in Catering Operations, Food Safety Supervisor Certificate or other relevant field
· Ability to use a computer (Carrington provides E Learning as part of the Training and Development program)
In return you will receive competitive rate of pay plus superannuation and leave loading, excellent working conditions, full NFP salary packaging benefit to increase your take-home pay, an additional public holiday each year and access to ongoing formal professional development. Offer of employment will be subject to a national criminal check specific to vulnerable persons.
Applications in writing should be sent to the Human Resources Advisor,
e-mail: [email protected]
Applications Close: Sunday, 20th October 2019
Previous applicants need not apply
(Interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date for shortlisted applicants)