Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Carrington is seeking a passionate Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to join our Residential and Community Care teams on a full time basis for an initial period of 12 months.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team, you will provide a comprehensive range of individual therapy, manual handling and, pain management programs and care plans for our consumers. This role requires passion and dedication to work with the elderly and a commitment to providing a quality service.
· Registration with AHPRA
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent time management and problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Intermediate computer skills
· Experience in a similar role and in the aged care industry
· Experience with computerised clinical care management systems
· ACFI/ANACC knowledge, or willingness to learn, would be highly regarded
· Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
We will welcome expressions of interest from newly graduated applicants.
You will receive excellent working conditions, full NFP salary packaging, an additional public holiday each year and ongoing formal professional development. Appointment to this position is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks, including a National Criminal History check and three doses of a COVID-19 vaccination.
Applications must include a current resume and a cover letter addressing the position criteria above and outlining how you believe you are suitable for the role.
Please forward to:
Genevieve Clarke, Senior Human Resources Advisor
Applications Close: Sunday, 10 July 2022
Previous applicants need not apply
Please Note: We will not consider or reply to overseas applicants