Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Carrington aspires to be the aged care provider of choice which enriches and enables the quality of life for all people in the Macarthur community.
If you are interested in making a difference to the lives of others, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join Carrington’s Human Resources team on a fixed term part-time basis, 24 hours per week, whilst completing a Traineeship studying Certificate IV in Human Resources (up to 12 months).
Carrington’s Human Resources team provides high level support to the organisation, and this position will be responsible for assisting the team through administration and human resource services support.
We are looking for someone who is:
· Committed to undertake and complete Certificate IV (BSB41015) in Human Resources
· A team player who is flexible and able to work confidently within a fast-paced environment
· Committed to delivering a high level of support whilst maintaining confidentiality and integrity
· Positive and resourceful, and a good communicator
· Able to learn new IT systems quickly
Why consider a traineeship at Carrington?
· Work in a reputable local company in a small HR team
· Enhance your work and learning prospects in an interesting generalist role
· We are a learning organization that supports staff to achieve work-study-life balance
Offer of employment will be subject to a national criminal check specific to vulnerable persons.
If you are a motivated person, looking to join a committed team making a difference in the aged care industry, we would love to hear from you. Applications must include a current resume and cover letter addressing your suitability.
Ms Genevieve Clarke, Human Resources Advisor
Applications close: Sunday, 23 February 2020