Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Carrington Community Care is a leading provider of Home Care Packages and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) services in Sydney’s South West. Carrington aspires to be the aged care provider of choice which enriches and enables the quality of life for all people in our community.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Client Care Coordinator to join our Community Care Team on a full time basis. You will be making a valuable contribution to many older people’s lives, supporting them to identify their goals and creating strategies to enable them to live the life that they choose. You will be required to travel to client’s homes to perform assessments and reviews as well as networking and engaging with other relevant community stakeholders.
Role Responsibilities include:
· Care and service coordination of Home Care Package and CHSP clients
· Attend individual client needs assessments and develop support plans collaboratively with the clients and other stakeholders
· Facilitate clinical care and referral as per client assessed need
· Utilising your experience, competently provide leadership, support, mentoring and supervision of service plans with field care workers
· Develop and Mmonitor individual client budgets, expenditure and key performance indicators
· Maintain up to date Client Management data bases
· Previous experience in Aged Care or Community Services, and a qualification in Nursing or Health related discipline would be advantageous
· Conversant with Home Care Packages and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) service delivery models and the Aged Care Quality Standards
· Experience in using client management software as well as computer software skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
· Proven experience in ensuring individual client goals are met
· Sound time management skills, ability to work independently as well as part of a team and to meet deadlines
· Current Driver’s License
You will receive on call allowance, fantastic benefits including full NFP salary packaging, an additional public holiday each year, and ongoing formal professional development. An offer of employment will be conditional upon a National Criminal History Check clearance specific to vulnerable persons.
For further information please email Vicki Martins – [email protected]
To apply for this position please forward your resume along with a covering letter addressing the position criteria to:
Genevieve Clarke, Human Resources Advisor
Applications close: Sunday, 16 August 2020
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / 3rd parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs