Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Carrington Community Care is a leading provider of Home Care Packages and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) services in Sydney’s South West.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Client Care Coordinator to join our Community Care Team on a full time basis.
Role Responsibilities include:
· Care and service coordination of Home Care Package and CHSP clients
· Attend individual client needs assessments and develop support plans collaboratively with the clients and other stakeholders
· Facilitate clinical care and referral as per client assessed need
· Provide leadership, support, mentoring and supervision of service plans with field care workers
· Develop and Mmonitor individual client service budgets
· Maintain up to date Client Management data bases
· Previous experience in Aged Care or Community Services
· Qualification in Nursing or Allied Health-related discipline would be advantageous
· Conversant with Home Care Packages and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) service delivery models and the Aged Care Quality Standards
· Experience in using client management software
· Current Driver’s License
You will receive on call allowance, fantastic benefits including full NFP salary packaging, an additional public holiday each year, and ongoing formal professional development. An offer of employment will be conditional upon a National Criminal History Check clearance specific to vulnerable persons.
For further information please email Vicki Martins – [email protected]
To apply for this position please forward your resume along with a covering letter addressing the position criteria to:
Genevieve Clarke, Human Resources Advisor
Applications close: Wednesday, 18 November 2020
Previous applicants need not apply
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / 3rd parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs