Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
- Located on beautiful grounds in South Western Sydney (near Camden)
- Highly resourced aged care facility with a great reputation
- Friendly and supportive team environment
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Customer Service Specialist to join our Customer Service Team on a full time basis. You will use your high level communication skills in this role to liaise with a variety of customers and clients.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Providing exceptional customer service by way of fostering and building relationships with a range of stakeholders from prospective clients to community and industry events
· First point of contact for enquiries and on boarding of new clients while you proactively support, guide and enable our customers to achieve their best outcomes
· Maintaining and driving occupancy efficiencies in all aspects of the business
· Maintain up to date Client Management databases
· Conversant with Home Care Packages and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) service delivery models and the Aged Care Quality Standards
· Previous experience in Aged Care and/or Community Services
· Experience in administration and customer service within a fast-paced and customer focused work environment
· Highly developed computer skills with experience using client management software
· Current driver’s licence
· Qualification in Business Administration or related will be highly regarded
From time to time, you may be expected to work outside usual business hours for industry events.
We offer excellent working conditions, full NFP salary packaging benefit, an additional public holiday each year and access to ongoing formal professional development. Offer of employment will be subject to a national criminal check specific to vulnerable persons.
For further information please contact Nina Baker, Resident Accommodation Coordinator on 4659 0367.
Applications must include a current resume and a cover letter addressing your suitability against the position criteria above and outlining how you believe you are suitable for the role.
Please forward to Genevieve Clarke, Human Resources Advisor, [email protected]
Applications close: Friday, 19 February 2021
We will not respond to unsolicited emails from recruitment agencies or applications from outside Australia