Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Carrington aspires to be the aged care provider of choice which enriches and enables the quality of life for all people in our community. It is our mission to accomplish this by helping our clients and our staff achieve well-being and fullness of life.
We currently have an opportunity for a highly organised Executive Assistant to provide high level support to the Chief Executive of Carrington. We are seeking professional individual who is willing to be flexible with start and finish times, and able to interact with others in a friendly and welcoming manner.
Your days will be busy and varied as you manage a diverse and high-level range of administrative duties. Utilising your skill set in senior level administration, you will provide support to the Executive team and manage a wide range of duties.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
· Proven experience in a similar Executive Assistant role
· Capacity to be self-directed, offering initiative and problem solving skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate the highest level of integrity
· Highly developed organizational and time management skills with experience in meeting deadlines, high attention to detail and dealing with conflicting and varied demands
· Highly developed communication and minute taking skills
· Proven ability in diary management and scheduling of meetings with internal and external stakeholders
At Carrington, we value our staff and provide a range of benefits such as full not-for-profit salary packaging options to increase your take-home pay and an additional public holiday each year. You will enjoy working within a culture built on respect, integrity, innovation and transparency.
An offer of employment will be conditional upon a National Criminal History Check clearance specific to vulnerable persons and evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination.
Applications must include a current resume, cover letter outlining your suitability against the position criteria above.
Please forward to Genevieve Clarke, Human Resources Advisor,
Applications close: Sunday, 5 December 2021