Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
- Located on beautiful grounds in South Western Sydney (near Camden)
- Highly resourced and modern aged care facility with a great reputation
- Friendly and supportive team environment
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join our Finance team. You will be responsible for assisting the broader finance team with various financial, management, systems development, statistical and statutory reporting.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Ensure the timely and accurate production of monthly financial information by ensuring all journals and financial transactions are processed during the month
· Preparation and analysis of the monthly results and liaising with department managers
· Assist with Year-End Audit and Statutory Reporting, including liaising with external auditors
· Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
· Prepare BAS and FBT returns
· Degree qualifications and CA/CPA qualified
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Good understanding of finance systems
· Understanding Aged Care accounting terminology and processes and knowledge of EPICOR are highly desirable
We offer excellent working conditions, full NFP salary packaging benefit, an additional public holiday each year and access to ongoing formal professional development. Offer of employment will be subject to a national criminal check specific to vulnerable persons.
For further information please contact Mauricio Cordoba, Executive Manager Finance & IT on 4659 0325.
Applications must include a current resume and a cover letter addressing your suitability against the position criteria above and outlining how you believe you are suitable for the role.
Please forward to Genevieve Clarke, Human Resources Advisor, [email protected]
Applications close: Wednesday, 20 January 2021
We will not respond to unsolicited emails from recruitment agencies or applications from outside Australia