Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Permanent or Casual – Hours negotiable
Carrington is seeking a passionate Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to join our Residential and Community Care teams.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team, you will provide a comprehensive range of individual therapy, manual handling and pain management programs for our consumers. This role requires passion and dedication to work with the elderly and a commitment to providing a quality service.
You will be responsible for:
· Providing a comprehensive allied health service that aids independence through enablement, individual consumer goals and quality of life
· Developing care plans and review programs and recommend interventions
· Collaborating with colleagues and others to ensure that the delivery of services and care meets the needs of consumers
· Providing accurate evidence-based practice related advice, education and guidance to staff so that staff have the knowledge and information to safely and effectively support consumers
· Registration with AHPRA
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent time management and problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Intermediate computer skills
· Experience in a similar role and in the aged care industry
· Experience with computerised clinical care management systems
· ACFI knowledge would be highly regarded
· Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
We will welcome expressions of interest from newly graduated applicants.
You will receive excellent working conditions, full NFP salary packaging, an additional public holiday each year and ongoing formal professional development. Appointment to this position is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks, including a National Criminal History check.
Applications must include a current resume and a cover letter addressing the position criteria above and outlining how you believe you are suitable for the role.
Please forward to:
Genevieve Clarke, Human Resources Advisor
Or call Sweta Shrestha (02) 4659 1511 for a confidential discussion about this position.
Applications Close: Sunday, 28 February 2021
Please Note: We will not accept or respond to unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / third parties, and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs