Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Carrington aspires to be the aged care provider of choice which enriches and enables the quality of life for all people in our community. It is our mission to accomplish this by helping our consumers and our staff achieve well-being and fullness of life.
If you are interested in making a difference to the lives of others, and you are a registered Physiotherapist, we have exciting opportunities available.
Full time or part time – hours negotiable
Your role is to assess and implement a range of individual physiotherapy programs, manual handling plans and pain management programs for our consumers. We are looking for someone who is kind and caring, and can respect our consumer’s identity, culture and diversity.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
· Current registration with AHPRA
· Awareness of Work Health & Safety
· High level interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent time management and problem solving skills
· Ability to work well autonomously and in a team environment
· Commitment to continuous improvement
· A genuine passion for quality care
· Computer literacy
· Experience in a similar role and in the aged care industry
· Experience with computerised clinical care management systems
· ACFI knowledge would be highly regarded
· Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
You will receive fantastic benefits:
· Competitive annual salary and NFP salary packaging
· An additional public holiday each year
· Working within a culture built on respect, integrity, innovation and transparency
· Ongoing formal professional development
An offer of employment will be conditional upon a National Criminal History Check clearance specific to vulnerable persons. We will welcome expressions of interest from newly graduated applicants.
Applications must include a current resume, cover letter outlining your suitability against the position criteria above, as well as a copy of your registration. Please forward to Genevieve Clarke, Human Resources Advisor, [email protected]
Applications close: Wednesday, 22 July 2020
Please Note: We will not accept or respond to unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / third parties, and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs