Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
We are seeking a motivated, service oriented and experienced Rostering Coordinator to join our team. Working within the Rostering team, you will be the key liaison point for Carrington’s residential and executive leadership teams to ensure our residential facilities have appropriate staffing to fulfil Carrington’s consumer service requirements.
Your key responsibilities:
· Ensuring residential facilities have the right staffing mix to fulfil service requirements
· Short and long term absence management
· Assisting to ensure staff labour costs are managed in line with assigned budgets
· Consulting with Residential Care Managers to ensure current and future staffing requirements are met
· Liaising with managers and HR to resolve staffing issues as required
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous rostering experience utilizing a rostering management system, preferably within Aged Care
Experience in interpreting Awards/Enterprise Agreements and general terms and conditions of employees working within the Aged Care sector
- Proven track record in building and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders
- High level IT skills
Please note due to being a key liaison point for staff in relation to unplanned absence management, the position requires either a slightly early start or late finish, as well some flexibility to be able to work on call after hours on weekends if required.
In return you will receive competitive remuneration, excellent working conditions, full NFP salary packaging benefit, an additional public holiday each year and access to ongoing formal professional development. Offer of employment will be subject to a national criminal check specific to vulnerable persons.
Applications in writing should be sent to the Human Resources Advisor,
e-mail: [email protected]
Applications close: Wednesday, 22 September 2021
Previous applicants need not apply
Please Note: We will not respond to unsolicited emails from recruitment agencies or applications from outside Australia