Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Carrington Community Care is a leading provider of Home Care Packages and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) services in Sydney’s South West. Carrington aspires to be the aged care provider of choice which enriches and enables the quality of life for all people in our community.
We have an opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Care Coordinator to join our Community Care Team on a full time basis. The successful applicant will display leadership while providing mentoring and support to our team of client care coordinators. Working with the Executive Manager you will support and oversee the clinical care and business performance of our Home Care Packages (HCP) and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) services. In this role you will be assessing, reviewing clients in their homes and supporting direct care employees.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Support the business performance and key performance indicators of the Client Case Coordinators, and monitor individual client budgets and expenditure
· Implement the Clinical Governance framework of Community Care
· Attend to quality audits of service deliver and care plans
· Undertake individual client needs assessments and develop support plans collaboratively with the clients and other stakeholders
· Liaise with other community stakeholders, providers and assessment services, ensuring exceptional clinical outcomes for Carrington clients
· Identify areas for business development and growth
· Undertake and Support after hours on call services
· Qualification in Nursing or Health Related discipline with experience in aged care or community services
· Commitment and demonstrated ability to deliver high quality client service.
· Demonstrated leadership and effective staff management in a team environment.
· Competence in consumer assessment, care planning and individual client budget development.
· Demonstrated experience in delivering on key performance indicators and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
· Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
· Conversant with My Aged Care Processes and the Aged Care Quality Standards.
· Advanced computer skills; knowledge of Procura software highly desirable
· Current driver’s license
You will receive on call allowance, fantastic benefits including full NFP salary packaging, an additional public holiday each year, and ongoing formal professional development. An offer of employment will be conditional upon a National Criminal History Check clearance specific to vulnerable persons.
For further position information please email Vicki Martins – [email protected]
To apply for this position please forward your resume along with a covering letter addressing the position criteria to:
Genevieve Clarke, Human Resources Advisor
Applications close: Sunday, 16 August 2020
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / 3rd parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs