Website CK Recruitment
We are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager/Finance Specialist with excellent organisation skill and a personable disposition to join a large engineering company based in Ingleburn. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to manage and execute multiple administration job facets, including property management, payroll, employee management, policies and procedures. You’ll be a strong and reliable support to company operations, maintaining and creating procedures, communication, and safety.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things:
- Ensure peak organisational operations and provide preventative measures by identifying issues
- Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow when identified (i.e. WH&S)
- Coordinate internal and external resources, including property management, mining contracts and employment contracts.
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping, and updating suppiler database and employee list
- Manage company’s monthly accounts, including accounts payable, payroll and supplier invoices.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Ability to confidently manage large business invoices in foreign currencies (upwards of $10 million)
- Willingness to travel interstate (Emerald, QLD)
- Advanced computer skills, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous success in office management
- Professional appearance
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a large reputable organisation. If you’re an experience Administration professional, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please call our office on 4602 0442 during business hours.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.