About the Organization:
Creating Links is a growing not-for-profit community organization positioned in Bankstown, Camden and Faulconbridge, that focuses on developing dynamic, resilient, confident and inclusive communities and families.
About the Role:
We are seeking experienced, passionate, vibrant and committed people to join our team within our Aged Care Program (TACP) to provide support and independence to a number of clients transitioning into Aged Care. Our clients are based in Bankstown, Camden and Faulconbridge and surrounding suburbs.
As an Aged Care Support Worker, your duties will include:
- Providing high-quality person-centred support to people over 65
- Providing a high level of personal care including showering, medication prompting and wound care
- Providing a high level of domestic services including cleaning around the home, vacuuming, washing dishes and clothes washing
- Providing transport services including to and from scheduled appointments and travelling to shops for household grocery requirements
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Certificate III in Disability, Aged Care, Community Services Studies or related fields;
- Strong experience in Aged Care
- Experience in an AIN role
- Experience within other community services roles such as support workers or NDIS roles
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work flexible hours Monday to Saturday
- Class C Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle with comprehensive car insurance;
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Valid Working with Children Check Clearance and National Criminal Records History Check.
- Current or willing to obtain an Immunisation record from their doctor
- First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain
At Creating Links all employees undergo a National Police Check and a Working with Children’s check.
If you have think you have the required skills and drive to join our growing team, Apply Now!
Alternatively, please send your resume through to [email protected]