Essential Fire Standards
Essential Fire Standards is a independently owned and operated company that provide services for all your fire protection needs.
Essential fire Standards is currently looking to fill the newly created position of Electrician due to an excessive demand. We are looking for someone with the ability to self-manage, ability to schedule in work, liaise with customers, identify problems and find solutions. Exceptional communication skills are essential, as is working within time frames. The successful electrician will be required to perform service calls which involve but are not restricted to – inspect and test exit and emergency light systems and do rectification work.
· Perform duties of testing electrical systems and troubleshoot problems
· Test and maintain fire panels
· Maintain a safe, clean and organised work environment at all times
· Maintain company vehicle, equipment, tools and PPE
· Document all test results with Fire Mate (Software System), Work Orders and Logs
· Must have a current driver’s license
· Must be able to drive auto/manual vehicle
· Must have a current Electrical license
· Strong working knowledge of industry equipment would be an advantage (but not essential)
· Willingness to learn new aspects of the industry
· Ability to work well with others in a team environment whilst also being able to work alone
If this sound like you, please forward your resume to Kyla – [email protected] or fax (02) 87950092