Website Jenny's Kindergarten
Jenny's Kindergarten Narellan Vale
Jenny’s Kindergarten and Early Learning Centres are a growing organisation with many established and award-winning early childhood Centres across NSW. When you join our organisation, you join a team who are dedicated and committed to putting the education and development of our children first and foremost.
We are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic trainees to join our dedicated team at our Narellan Centre. You will complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care whilst earning a wage and be mentored by a dedicated team of professional educators and trainer.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Assisting in the preparation and implementation of an educational program and activities.
– Developing a stimulating, fun and educational learning environment.
– Assisting with managing children’s needs, for example feeding and sleeping.
– Meeting the health and safety needs of all children.
To be successful in this role, you will:
– Hold no previous qualifications in Early Childhood and have not previously completed a Certificate III or Diploma Traineeship in another area of study.
– Possess a genuine desire to care for and develop children aged 0 to 5.
– Have completed, or be willing to complete, a Working With Children Check.
You would have completed Year 12 in 2019/20, Year 11 in 2018 or Year 10 in 2017, Only recent school leavers to apply!
If you have the desire to build a career in the field of early childhood education and are interested in joining the team at Jenny’s Kindergarten and Early Learning, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or contact us on 4647 2622
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.