Website Pre-EMPT Pty Ltd
Emergency Response Trainer & Consultant
Our growing Emergency Planning businesses based in South-West Sydney (Gregory Hills) is seeking interested applicants to join our team in the role of Emergency Response Trainer & Consultant.
We are looking for the right high performing team member who is aligned with our purpose and is a cultural fit. As an integral part of our small team, you will have the unique opportunity to apply your skill set in delivering high quality emergency response training and consulting services to a variety of clients.
The successful applicant will:
- Thrive working autonomously
- Be driven by results and focused on achieving outcomes
- Have a high attention to detail & high level of accuracy
- Be willing to be held accountable for the outcomes of their role
- Have excellent phone, communication and computer skills
- TAE Qualification
- Experience facilitating workplace training
- An understanding of Australian Standard 3745:2010
Outcomes for this role include:
- Delivering a range of training session based on AS3745
[Chief Warden, Warden (E.C.O.), LIVE Fire Extinguisher, General Evacuation Awareness, Evacuation Exercise]
- Accurate onsite mark-up of evacuation diagrams
- Attend/Chair E.P.C. meetings and provide expert advice
- Populate compliant Emergency Management Plans
- Respond to client queries and provide industry advice as required
- Other activities that serve the team and business as required
Our business rewards team members based on the value they provide. Therefore we will discuss potential remuneration packages during our initial phone interview, this way we ensure a fair value exchange is achieved based on what you could bring and the outcomes & expectations of the role.
This role would potentially suit an emergency service worker/volunteer or semi-retired with the potential for full time employment. Training will be available to the suitable candidate, our desire is to find the right person that fits our team.
If you think this role is for you, then please send your resume AND cover letter attention to: