Website Pre-EMPT Pty Ltd
Our growing Pre-Emergency Planning & Training business based in South-West Sydney (Smeaton Grange) is seeking interested applicants to join our small team in the casual (up to 6 week) role of Order Print and Packer. We’re looking for the right high performing & detail orientated team member who is aligned with our purpose and is a cultural fit.
As an integral part of our small team, you will support the current demand to print and pack evacuation diagrams in preparation to be dispatched to real estate agents and short-term rental accommodation providers throughout N.S.W. Experience is not required for this position; however, an ability to follow instructions and stick to process is a must.
The successful applicant will:
- Be self-motivated with a can- do attitude
- Have a very high attention to detail & high level of accuracy
- Is comfortable and proficient with technology, such as computers and basic software
- Be driven by results and focused on achieving outcomes
- A willingness to work in a varied role and take on new challenges as required
With the appropriate training, outcomes for this role include:
- Printing orders based upon priority and daily schedule
- Inserting the prints within a timber picture frame
- Packaging and labelling the order accordingly
- Handle inventory with care and attention to detail
- Overseeing the dispatch of orders
- Managing stock and resources specific to the role
- Other activities that serve the team and business as required
The casual hours associated with this role will be varied based upon forecasted orders. We’re anticipating 5 hours, 2-3 days per week initially, with the possibility of extending to increased hours and days per week as the demand for our products increases over the next 6 weeks.
We’re looking for someone to immediately join our team, $35 per hour + bonuses based upon successful completion of the term.
If you think this role is for you, then please send your resume AND cover letter attention to: