Website St Gregory's College Campbelltown
St Gregory's College is a Marist School
About the Role
Temporary part time job share position (0.4 FTE) working Thursday and Friday each week.
Commencement date: 28 January 2021
Conclusion date: 10 December 2021
Closing Date for applications: 30 October 2020
Teachers at the College are employed under the NSW Catholic Independent Schools (Teachers-Model B) Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2017
Applicants do not require a CEO (Catholic) number to apply for this position.
We invite you to visit our website on http://www.stgregs.nsw.edu.au/employment to obtain a detailed Position Description, Application Form and further information about St Gregory’s College and this position.
Enquires may be directed to the Deputy Principal’s office on 02 4629 4125 including the details of the remuneration package.
- Support of the Catholic faith and the Marist charism of the College.
- Demonstrate that you are an active member of a Junior School professional learning community.
- Be involved in one or more co-curricular activity which provides students with further opportunities to develop.
- Work collaboratively in teams across the College.
- Design rigorous and stimulating teaching programs for each KLA, with an emphasis in particular on literacy and numeracy development.
- Use various modes to assess the learning of each student.
- Provide regular and timely feedback to students and families regarding academic and personal progress.
- Attend College-based activities such as parent/teacher interviews, camps, yard duties, sports events and excursions as required.
- Plan differentiated learning experiences to cater for a mixed ability classroom.
- Have strong ICT skills that can be used to successfully integrate ICT into the curriculum.
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to the College Deputy Principal, Mr Paul Brooks.
Applications must be sent to [email protected] with the following:-
- Introduce yourself, the reasons for applying for the position, why you are a suitable candidate.
Application Form which is located on the College website www.stgregs.nsw.edu.au
- Complete all the details and answer all questions, including providing referee details.
- Work history, educational qualifications, other relevant professional and personal experiences.
Statement addressing the Essential Criteria
- How you have demonstrated these competencies in your professional experiences.
Successful applications must comply with the Children’s Guardian Act 2019.
St Gregory’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer