Website St Gregory's College Campbelltown
St Gregory's College is a Marist School
About the Role
The College is seeking applications for a fulltime Maintenance Assistant – Mechanical
Commencement Date: Monday 20 July 2020
The hours of work are 7.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum Certificate III qualification.
- Mechanically minded person who has the skills and ability to carry out mechanical repairs on various equipment (lawn mowers, chainsaws, tractors etc.).
- Test and Tag accreditation and experience.
- Minimum of LR licence.
- Own transport.
- Physically fit.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Capacity to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Strong attention to detail and initiative.
- Must have a current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Forklift Licence and experience.
Closing Date for applications: 10th July 2020 (4.00pm)
For further information about the position, please refer to the employment section on the College Website.
Enquires may be directed to the Deputy Principal on 02 4629 4125 including the details of the remuneration package.
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to the Deputy Principal Mr Paul Brooks.
Applications need to be sent to [email protected] with the following
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter which must address the essential criteria
- A completed application form which is located on the College website www.stgregs.nsw.edu.au
Successful applications must comply with the NSW Child Protection Legislation.
St Gregory’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.stgregs.nsw.edu.au.