Website WSACCI t/as IC Care
Part -Time Administration Assistant
22 hours per week
WSACCI t/as IC Care has the opportunity to employ an Administration Assistant.
Applications close: Thursday 9th July 2020
The position is permanent part-time Monday to Friday.
Applicants must demonstrate a high level in the following criteria:
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
• Ability to work as part of the team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good data entry skills
• Administration and accounting experience
• Understanding of the Home Care Common Standards
• Understanding of the Disability Service Standards
• Experience in dealing with frail aged and people with a disability
• Certificate III or above and/or relevant experience in Business / Administration.
The pay structure for this role will be governed by the SCHADS award and will include salary packaging and superannuation.
Position is subject to funding availability.
Only applicants who specifically address the Selection Criteria in a separate document accompanying their resume will be considered and receive further communication regarding the role.
Please forward all applications to (marked confidential):
Wollondilly Support and Community Care Inc. t/as IC Care
PO Box 74
Picton NSW 2571
Email: [email protected]
Applications close: 9 July 2020
For an information pack please call 4677 2524 or email [email protected]