Website Greenhouse Creative
We are a branding, website and marketing agency.
Join a collaborative and creative team of designers and developers
Engage with clients to deliver creative brand and web design projects
Lead the creative direction of your projects, seeing them from initial briefing through to final delivery
Work from our Gregory Hills office, with the option to work remotely 1-2 days per week
We are looking for a creative and talented custom web and brand designer to join our graphic design team – someone who is a critical thinker and a problem solver, with an exceptional eye for detail. This is a great role for either a mid-weight or senior graphic designer, looking to work within, and learn from, an experienced design and web development team.
You’ll ideally have completed a tertiary level design qualification, and have 3-5 years of professional experience delivering design outcomes for clients. We’re looking for someone with experience in custom web and brand design, as well as being confident with the tools of the trade (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, XD, Figma, etc).
We are a dynamic and growing agency providing contemporary brand and design outcomes for our clients across a wide range of industries. We work with organisations both big and small, and love solving interesting and challenging business problems in creative ways.
- Creative problem solver and critical thinker, with exceptional attention to detail
- Great technical skills and understanding of layout, typography, hierarchy, colours etc.
- Experienced in both brand and custom web design
- Comfortable and confident being client facing, briefing, pitching etc.
- Self-motivated and able to multitask and manage priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Great collaboration skills
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Aware of current design trends
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will report to the Lead Designer and work alongside the Junior Designer
- Conceptualise, create and deliver graphic design outcomes for our clients
- Create brand identities, including logos, collateral and style guides
- Custom web design including wireframing, prototyping and customer journey mapping
- Print design including flyers, posters and merchandise
- Digital design including display ads, digital signage and the occasional video
- Designing for existing brands adhering to strict style guides
- Briefing and pitch meetings with clients, both face-to-face and online
- Project and retainer clients including governments, schools and restaurants
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication or similar
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Experience in both branding and custom web design
- Solid understanding of, and experience in, print preparation
- Solid understanding of web design including designing for accessibility and responsive design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Proficient in Adobe XD or Figma
- A strong portfolio demonstrating technical skill and creativity, featuring work across brand and custom web
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and/or Premiere Pro
- Experience using a CMS such as Silverstripe
- Know your way around the Microsoft Office Suite
Applications received without a cover letter or portfolio will not be considered.
Applicants must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.