A & D Fry Refrigeration
A & D Fry Refrigeration is an established family refrigeration company servicing new and long term clients throughout Sydney and beyond seeking either a 4th year or qualified trades person.
We pride ourselves on finding solutions and maintaining client confidence.
The successful candidate will be expected to complete in the field service calls, maintenance works, installations of refrigeration and beverage equipment, as well as conducting effective communication and customer service.
About the role:
This full time role is located in Sydney, your primary role as Refrigeration Mechanic is to perform works on beverage equipment including:
– Commissioning, servicing and fault diagnosis
– Maintaining a strong customer focus and good communication channels with our customers
– Providing written and oral service reports to customers
Remuneration & Benefits:
– Competitive salary + super + overtime
– Fully maintained Company vehicle, including fuel card + e-tag (after 3 month probation period)
– Mobile Phone Allowance
– Ongoing training and development
– Work shirts provided (after 3 month probation)
– Great team culture
Skills and experience:
This is an excellent career opportunity for a highly enthusiastic and customer-focused mechanic.
– Trade qualification and licence in Refrigeration, Air conditioning
– Current drivers licence with online drivers printout
– Current White Card OH&S
– Current Arctick licence
– Previous experience in servicing and maintaining refrigeration
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Neat and tidy presentation
– The ability to work under pressure, prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines
– A strong commitment to OH&S in the workplace
– An ability to work independently within a team environment
If you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in this role and would like to experience being part of the dynamic team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.