Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Carrington is seeking a highly experienced Infection Prevention & Control Clinical Lead to manage this new portfolio on a full or part time basis (negotiable).
The role will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining infection control policies and procedures related to COVID-19 prevention and management.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for infection control audit and analysis, training and education of staff and play a key role in the management of outbreaks in conjunction with the senior clinical team.
· Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration and relevant experience in acute care or aged care within Australia
· Post Graduate qualification in Infection Prevention and Control, or willingness to undertake
· Expertise in planning, implementing and evaluating infection control policies and measures
· The ability to apply relevant standards, legislation and policies related to infection control
· High level written and oral communication skills and demonstrated leadership qualities
· High level of computer literacy
· Qualified Immunization Certificate, or willing to obtain
· Certificate IV in Training & Assessment, or willing to undertake and complete
You will receive excellent working conditions, full NFP salary packaging, an additional public holiday each year and ongoing formal professional development.
Employment is subject to a national criminal check clearance specific to vulnerable persons and a pre-employment physiotherapy assessment.
For further information about this role, please contact Julie Barry, Executive Manager Residential Care on 4659 0309.
Applications must include a current resume and a cover letter addressing the position criteria above and outlining how you believe you are suitable for the role.
Please forward to:
Genevieve Clarke, Human Resources Advisor
Applications Close: Wednesday, 24 February 2021