Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Carrington have opportunities for passionate Care Services Employees to join our team to provide exceptional care, being responsive to the needs of our residents, have strong interpersonal skills, and will uphold our staff values.
Permanent and casual opportunities are available working across a variety of shifts in our Residential Care department.
About the Role
You will work as a skilled and qualified team member who provides safe, respectful and quality care and services. Interactions with consumers will be kind, caring, compassionate and considerate to their needs, preferences, identity, culture and diversity. We enable our care staff to work in a person-centred approach as part of a dynamic team of passionate carers.
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) or equivalent
- Fully COVID-19 vaccinated (3 doses)
- A genuine desire to work with older people
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and independently
- Effective and compassionate communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use information technology effectively
- Competitive rate of pay – $24.75-$25.90 per hour, plus loadings, allowances, and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements supporting you to achieve work-life balance
- Access to not-for-profit salary packaging benefits to increase your take-home pay
- An additional public holiday each year
- Staff immunization program
- On-site Clinical Nurse Educator, GP clinic and restaurant
- Paid parental leave
- Staff events throughout the year
- Idyllic setting with free on-site parking and beautiful gardens
Applications must include a current resume, cover letter providing details of your availability as well as a copy of your qualification and academic transcript. Please forward to:
Genevieve Clarke – Senior HR Advisor
Appointment to these positions is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment physiotherapy assessment, a National Criminal History check clearance, and you will be required to provide evidence of three doses of a COVID-19 vaccination.