Carrington is a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area
Established for over 130 years, Carrington is the Aged Care provider of choice located in Camden. We pride ourselves on our philosophy of CARE for residents, values-based culture and operational growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, dynamic person with a high level of administrative skills to join Carrington’s Human Resources team on a fixed term part-time basis, 24 hours per week, whilst completing a Traineeship studying Certificate IV in Human Resources (up to 12 months).
As a Human Resources Trainee, you will join a supportive, collaborative team, and over the course of your traineeship will develop skills in HR operations and administration, recruitment, learning & development, Work Health & Safety and compliance.
We are looking for someone who is:
· Dedicated to undertake and complete Certificate IV (BSB41015) in Human Resources
· A team player who is versatile, intuitive and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· Committed to delivering a high level of support whilst maintaining confidentiality and integrity
· Positive and resourceful with effective interpersonal and communication skills
· Confidence and capability in using systems and technology
If you are a motivated person with a genuine interest in Human Resources, looking to join a committed team making a difference in the aged care industry, we would love to hear from you.
Offer of employment will be subject to a national criminal check specific to vulnerable persons.
Please forward your expression of interest with a current resume and cover letter addressing your suitability.
Ms Genevieve Clarke
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close: Monday, 23 November 2020