Endeavour Park Equestrian Centre
Have you got advanced horse riding experience? Are you able to use those skills to teach others?
We are looking for a horse riding instructor on a casual basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to further their career in the horse industry. Learn from an EA Level 1 Coach who has been riding for 50 years and over 40 years competing. We have been operating for the past 20 years and due to rapid growth we are needing further instructors.
This role includes but not limited to,
- Instructing horse riding lessons to children and adults
- Exercise horses
- Tacking and untacking horses
- Feeding horses
- General cleaning duties
Must have criteria
- Advanced horse riding experience
- Advanced horse handling experience
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Horse riding instructor experience. (Extensive training will be provided to the right candidate)
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Australian driver’s licence (Required)
Work Eligibility: Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.