Website Mpire Fabrication
Mpire Fabrication is a small/medium business servicing a variety of industry’s for the last 10 years. We pride ourselves on producing high quality sheet metal components or working assemblies.
We offer a safe, clean and friendly working environment with the option of OT pending work levels. Mpire Fabrication operates as a TEAM sharing the workloads and helping others when needed regardless of the job.
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- General sheet metal factory duties
- Operating brake press or turret machines
- At least 3 years experience in sheet metal/fabrication position
- Strong work ethic and dependability
- Strong experience working with all types of materials
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with company’s Health & Safety policies & procedures
- Immediate start
- Folk lift licence preferred however not a necessity
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Hours Monday to Friday 7am – 3.30pm, OT available pending workloads
- On-site parking
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Close to shopping centre & food outlets
- Long term position if the successful candidate demonstrates the right attitude, work ethics and cultural fit.