Website Pre-EMPT Pty Ltd
Junior Graphic Designer – Evacuation Diagrams
Our growing Emergency Planning businesses based in Smeaton Grange is seeking interested applicants to join our team in the new role of Junior Graphic Designer.
We are looking for the right high performing team member who is aligned with our purpose and is a cultural fit. As an integral part of our small team, you will have the unique opportunity to apply your skill set in delivering high quality graphic design elements, including the production of Evacuation Diagrams.
The successful applicant will:
- Thrive working autonomously
- Be driven by results and focused on achieving outcomes
- Have a high attention to detail & high level of accuracy
- Be willing to be held accountable for the outcomes of their role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite- Illustrator, Photoshop (Own device and software preferable)
- Efficient time management and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- A willingness to work in a varied role and take on new challenges as required
- Learn and maintain a strong understanding of Australian Standard 3745:2010 [specifically section 3.5 Evacuation Diagrams]
- Drivers License and own vehicle
Outcomes for this role include:
- Develop visually stunning evacuation diagrams
- Liaison between clients, offshore design team, 3rd party printing, office team
- Onsite mark-up of floor plans
- Installation of completed evacuation diagrams
Additional Graphic Design projects may include;
- Creating artwork for Monthly Email Newsletter Campaigns
- Social Media graphics for posts, banners and stories
- Create tiles for Facebook and LinkedIn advertising
- Design training resources
- Maintaining brand identity and style guides
- Other activities that serve the team and business as required
We place a high level of importance towards professional and personal growth, so we are seeking a committed individual who is willing to give things a go.
Our business rewards team members based on the value they provide. Therefore we will discuss potential remuneration packages during our initial phone interview, this way we ensure a fair value exchange is achieved based on what you could bring and the outcomes & expectations of the role.
We are based in Gregory Hills and are willing to discuss flexible working hours/location with the right talent. This is not a Full time position but may lead to full time hours in the future.
If you think this role is for you, then please send your resume AND cover letter attention to: