Website Unified Health
Allied Health Care
Unified Health is a privately owned and established provider of high-quality allied healthcare services across ACT, Central Western and Southern NSW along the eastern NSW coastline to Byron Bay in the Northern Rivers. Our multidisciplinary team of 85 + includes Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Exercise Pathologists, Dietetics and Speech Pathologists. All Clinician’s in each Allied Health Hub are supported and work close beside an efficient administrative team.
At Unified Health we focus on our evolving Rehabilitation based approach to caring for the elderly within Residential Aged Care Facilities to providing the best quality services to our clients within the community by working collaboratively with them and their support networks.
- You must have a degree as a Physiotherapist and hold a current AHPRA registration.
- You will be motivated, engaged and have the capacity to work autonomously and cohesively in a team.
- Have a passion about quality Physio/OT service delivery.
- Having experience working in residential aged care or community service care is highly regarded but not essential.
- You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold a current driver’s licence and have a reliable car.
We are currently seeking a full-time Physiotherapist to join our Sydney Allied Health Hub across multiple locations within community services and also providing our elite rehabilitation approach to Aged care facilities. The role will include musculoskeletal, acute care, chronic pain management, falls prevention, manual handling, exercise prescription, equipment prescription, staff training, developing rehabilitation wellness programs and liaising with all stakeholders in the care of a resident.
We’re keen to hear what it is YOU desire.
What Unified Health Offers
- Join us now – immediate start available. New Graduates welcome to apply.
- Great work/life balance with the opportunity for flexible hours full-time / part-time will be considered.
- Opportunity to work across variety of areas of our allied health organisation community, aged care and private practice.
- Supported and guided by our administrative and dedicated senior clinical team with ongoing mentoring and development.
- Ever growing and expanding organisation with the opportunity for career growth, locum’s and or relocation.
We would love to hear from you. This is an exciting new opportunity for our growing Allied Health Hub, shortlisting commencing immediately.
Contact our HR team 02 6555 9607 or email your CV to [email protected]